Greg Marlowe teaches piano lessons to children and adults and provides in home service to many communities in the San Gabriel Valley
In home lessons are offered to students residing in La Canada, Pasadena, Altadena, Arcadia, San Marino, Sierra Madre, Silver Lake, and several other communities. References will be provided upon request.
Greg enjoys working with students of all ages, and currently has students between the ages of 6 and early 60s. He enjoys building a personal relationship which each student and their family.
- Offers a stimulating musical program for both children and adults. Teaches lessons for beginning, intermediate, and the early advanced student
- Presents a broad music education including theory, scales, chords, technique, sight-reading, and repertoire
- Designs a personal program for each student as they work at a comfortable pace in a non-judgmental atmosphere
- Offers a variety of musical styles to the student including classical, blues, ragtime, and Broadway
- Recitals are held at regular intervals, usually in the fall and spring
Greg has been teaching in Pasadena and the San Gabriel Valley for over 30 years and offers lessons in his home or the studentís home.
Use the form to send an inquiry. You can also call
626-578-0668 or email GCMarlowe@juno.com for more information
Recommended Piano Tuners:
- Bob Watson: 818-842-6061
- Blaine Hebert: 626-795-5170